Using hair oil to promote growth and strength is one of the latest and greatest trends in hair care. And we here at BanglaShoppers.com are dedicated to offering you a wide range of name brand oils to buy online in Bangladesh. International shipping restrictions and massive shipping charges should not hinder you from purchasing the name brand beauty and personal care products that you want. That includes oils. We guarantee all of our name brand products, will beat any price in Bangladesh, and offer free shipping on orders over 2,000 Taka.
WHAT ARE HAIR OILS?
Women everywhere are using oils to improve hair, scalp, and help to aid in growth. These oils help to keep your hair strong and nourished. While many women use oils that they have around their kitchen like olive oil and/or coconut oil, there are some other oils that are believed to offer even more benefits to hair and scalp. You can use them daily or just occasionally as a deep conditioning treatment. Some women even put a small amount into other hair products like shampoo, conditioner, or leave in products to help give an extra boost of moisture.
On our cosmetics store, you can buy wide ranges of name brand hair oil for all hair types in Bangladesh at BanglaShoppers.com. We offer several brands and various items within those product lines. Some of the brands that offer oils you can find on BanglaShoppers.com are:
- Sunny Isle
- Skin Café
We carry a wide range of name brand hair oils in our cosmetics shop, and each of these brands have various oils you can try. Certain oils have certain proteins, vitamins, and other nutrients that can be really beneficial to your hair and scalp. Here are some of the oils we carry and some of their benefits:
- Coconut Oil – Coconut oil is gaining huge popularity for its many uses in beauty and personal care. One of the most touted benefits of this particular oil is that it is usually light and fairly non greasy (all oils are greasy, but this one is a bit thinner than some other oils). For this reason, people with oilier skin, scalps, and hair often prefer coconut oil to other oils. It is light and absorbs quickly. It still works wonders for anyone with dry skin and hair. It also has a great coconut scent that is added to so many products anyways. This is definitely a favorite of consumers.
- Argan Oil – This is another very popular oil when it comes to hair care. The proteins and vitamins found in argan oil are thought to be some of the best when it comes to hair and scalp health. Women and men all over the world swear by this oil to nourish hair and help it to grow long and strong. There are so many different kinds of products you can find that contain this oil from serums to creams to shampoos and conditioners. It is even found in face and skin care products. This is a must try for anyone who is interested in using oil treatments for hair.
- Castor Oil – Castor oil has long been known to have some significant benefits for your hair and scalp. It is generally a thicker oil, so it has the ability to deliver some major moisture to very dry skin and hair. However, even women with an oilier scalp can benefit from use of castor oil. This oil is much thicker than others like coconut oil. It is often used for deep conditioning treatments. Surprisingly, this oil can even help to clean your hair! The natural oils from your scalp will be attracted to this super sticky oil and when you wash it away, those oils will go with it. Women for ages have used castor oil in beauty treatments including hair, face, and body care.
- Almond Oil – Almond oil is another widely popular oil for hair care. Almonds are very high in protein and the same holds true for their oil. Women all over the world are attributing significant hair growth to the use of almond oil. It can be used daily or as a deep conditioning treatment (like most oils). Like so many other oils, you can use this on your skin as well. It makes a great moisturizer for those of us who don’t mind a bit of a greasy feeling while it sets in. Keep in mind, this oil is considered to be less greasy than some others. It does absorb quickly and applies lightly. Some say almond oil is the ultimate oil for beauty and personal care.
- Black Seed Oil – This lesser known oil is gaining popularity worldwide. Many women tout this oil as one of the best for growing hair long. Men also love this oil as it is believed to help prevent baldness and thinning hair. Some even say that it helps to promote new hair growth! If you haven’t tried black seed oil, hop on over to our cosmetics shop and get your own to try!
- Lavender Oil – Some of our oils have added lavender essential oil. This aromatic oil smells wonderful and is very relaxing. It is also thought to help boost hair growth and keep strands healthy and strong. Some have suggested that the lavender oil helps to stimulate blood flow to the scalp, helping to deliver essential vitamins and nutrients to the hair follicle. This will help your hair to grow healthy and keep it resilient against the damage that can come along with daily life. Keep in mind if you are using your own lavender essential oil at home, you should dilute lavender in a carrier oil. While it is a gentle oil in the world of essential oils, it is best to use it in a carrier like almond, olive, coconut, or any other kind of carrier oil.
GET YOURS NOW!
BanglaShoppers.com is so much more than a makeup shop. We offer a wide range of cosmetics as well as TONS of other items in beauty and personal care. Stop on by to see for yourself. Don’t forget about our Price Beat program in which we will beat any competitor’s price by 10%! Please read our terms and conditions for participation in our Price Beat program. We also offer FREE SHIPPING on orders over 2,000 Taka! So while you’re here browsing our magnificent hair oils, take a look at the rest of our huge inventory to see if we carry any of your other needs. We offer name brand products at a price you can afford. All of our products come with a name brand guarantee, as well. You will never get a generic or knock off product from BanglaShoppers.com. Happy shopping and stay beautiful inside as well as out!